Friday, August 31, 2007

Blue, 42, Set!

listening to: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I just want to say this right now. If you're having a bad day, friends make it a million times better. No joke. I could be in the worst mood, and it can be instantly changed by some of my best friends. You have absolutely NO IDEA how thankful I am for them. They are my life, and without them, I honestly have no clue where I would be right now. Cheers to Abigail, Double Dee, Katie Liz, Wombat, Lee, and Lindz :D

My school had their first home football game yesterday! And we lost big time. Let's just say our score was only half of the opposing team's. Yeah, I thought we were supposed to be good this year too. Oh well, I have more fun hanging out with my bandmates than watching the game anyway. [Ya, for sure.]

I have also discovered a new musician/artist [thanks to Wombat] that I actually enjoy. MIKA. He's a cross between Freddy Mercury and Prince, but he's amazing. My favorite song is Grace Kelly. You've probably heard it before, even if you don't recognize the title. You should listen to it, if you haven't. Seriously. Here's just some of the lyrics:

I could be brown
I could be blue
I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful
I could be purple
I could be anything you like
Gotta be green
Gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you walk out the door!

I absolutely LOVE songs that explains the predicaments I'm in :D Well, I must go get ready so we can continue moving to the new house.

Peace out.!

No comments: